So I’m guessing 2015 is when the last tree was cut? Looks like it’ll be a looooong time before there’s any more to cut. And I thought I had a...
Welcome to the club. Looks like a dirty hands splitter. That’s what I have. Have you upgraded the wheels and tires? They look bigger than stock. I...
That’s how I handle it
Years ago a couple other people did some cutting on the property and left branches & brush scattered. So the first time I asked, I got a reluctant...
I got it all split and stacked on Sunday. I just meant I would have to figure how/where to stack it if it didn’t all fit in my existing racks. But...
Just trying to help keep the economy rolling....
I really like it, works pretty good. Can mow right over it & pull the whole thing off a couple times a year to clean leaves out
Oh yeah.... I guess I read that a little further up the thread, sorry about that
What do you have coming?
There’s always the pop ups option[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Best advice of the whole thread :thumbs:
Pickup box trailers are pretty common for firewood in Nebraska
But where’s the fun in just one?
I agree.... but they don’t all fit in the toolbox now!
Not sure I agree with the less stringy part
I’ve had my eye on this standing dead ash for probably a year. Finally asked and got the “go ahead” from the landowner about a week ago. Made the...
Good problem to have
Looks like elm to me. I’d be on that like a chicken on a June bug. 20 miles is pretty common for me to get to a good score and elm is pretty much...
I’m in Thedford, 65 miles south of Valentine. The Sandhills are a pretty good place to be, especially with what’s going on now. One of the few...
All this STAY HOME, STAY SAFE, was starting to get to the kids. So I took them all out to play today. [ATTACH][ATTACH] They said they had fun, but...