NEED has nothing to do with getting another saw:BrianK:
Now you’re just being mean
I’d be happy to find a really nice clean used 346 for around $300/400
I love those plastic pallets. I’m still kicking myself for not getting more when I had a chance :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I see in your signature page that you have had quite a few different splitters in the past! is this the reason why???
I put a ball on the front of my 4 wheeler to push splitter around. I have a heck of a time backing it. Only way I would consider trying this, is...
Did it gain as much as you hoped it would
What is with the XS sticker on the top cover? Extra sausage?
See there...? buZZsaw BRAD If you had taken 3 or 4 saws you wouldn’t have to go back, and you could have done an outdoor family photo. You’ll...
It’s Better than freezing. I don’t mess with to much of it unless it’s a super easy score.
There’s no such thing.... all huskies are ABOVE average :rofl: :lol:
Looks way nicer than the one I looked at in Montana
How much you wanting for the 272?
Just as well take your money with you to save a trip back to the house to get $$$$, then drive back to the dealer :whistle:
I meant the 880
I’m surprised you didn’t buy that one too
Just a couple observations Brad..... 1. That is NOT your entire fleet 2. I think that is 3 maybe, 4, new (at least to you) saws in like 3...
I get through that area a couple times a year, yep, no trees.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] wish it was something other than cottonwood, but I’ll have lots of shoulder season wood for work and home.
We knew you could handle it