Looking good.. when you are ready for a challenge and want to take your stacking skills to the next level, I’ll let you come stack some of my...
Get a Husqvarna :whistle:
I’ve wanted a 346 for a long time, & I’ve never ever run one.
I like the splitter, what size is that one? I made some mods to the table on mine also
No clue, but not elm if’n you hand split it
A never ending streak in your case
You never even gave us a chance at it....:(
[ATTACH] do you mean like this
M2theB , rapidly becoming the “you suck” king of FHC:rofl: :lol: seriously though nice score. Don’t know what you had to give for it, but...
Yeah I cut them open to make sure they were real, and they were. But they were past being very good and were frozen
Yeah I’d be all over those plastic ones @ $5. I let a bunch escape last year and still kicking myself :headbang:
Those Sugi bars are just plain sexy looking in my book. Got em on 4 out of my 5 saws.
HLSupply is where I got 3 of mine. Watch their “deal of the day” plus seems like they have a good sale around every holiday.
That’s the same bar as I run most of the time on my 372. I like it :yes:
[ATTACH] These are the first 2 I’ve ever found on purpose. Found them near a dead elm tree that I’ve had my eye on. Had a pretty hard frost the...
Yeah that’s a good deal, if I had a Lowes nearby I would be grabbing a couple
My wife keeps telling me that I need a building.. but she isn’t willing to get a couple more jobs so we can afford it
Got chilled doing some dirt work in an open cab skid steer in a light rain yesterday. Just got done and was loading as it started to rain harder....
Smarter than you thought, ain’t he?