You got a 266SE for me,but you could run and grab this 346 for me also :emb: It’s probably gone already, that was a pretty reasonable asking price
Somebody here that is close to it should buy it and I will buy it from them. buZZsaw BRAD are you anywhere’s close to it?
A lot of trees? Yeah, ...... that’d be nice!
4 outa 5 of my saws are wearing sugihara bars. Not sure if I really need em or not but I think they look really good. I did weigh a 28” Sugi...
Straight logs? Yeah, ...that’d be nice!
Yep... I’d have given $5 for that in a heartbeat. Nice score:thumbs: I can’t really tell, is it blue or green?
Nice.... I’ve never even laid eyes on a 288 in person, let alone 5. And that 266? .... I gave about 10 times as much for mine! How hard is it to...
Nope! This right here is a pretty good place to be
Yeah I hadn’t looked to see where you’re from when I wrote that. So are there quite a few of those good Husqvarna saws down there!
New guy here is making it hard for me to welcome him. He just sold 3 of my dream list saws,(all the huskies he listed) & I didn’t get a chance at...
Town 65 miles away has a menards, I like going there and have spent lots of time & money with them. But for about the last month they require you...
Closest place to rent a chipper is 65 miles away. Only thinking about doing 3-4 five gallon buckets full
A couple years ago I took out two apricot trees and cut them up for firewood. I made a bunch of tiny cookies out of the limbs and saved a bunch of...
What kind of wood is that
He’s even started stacking it all pretty in the pickup :faint:
That looks awesome. Also looks very time consuming
Myself, my wife and a couple friends usually go to Wyoming and get some doe antelope. We usually manage to draw every time, applying as a party. 2...
Don’t know much about stihls, but seems like you did good :yes:
3 I think, could use a couple more. I often take the really big ugliest ones to work. The stove there is bigger
I only counted 3 in the picture..... so, YES, you need another chainsaw. Several more, actually!!