My best friend called yesterday to see if I wanted any totes, can have all I want for free. Told him I would take 2, probably should get more
I would like to get a mini Mac for nostalgia reasons. 110 or 130 I think
Are those all keepers, or do you fix & flip, or do repairs for others? What is the Husqvarna in the second to last picture?
I guess it does okay, but pretty much at the limits of what it’ll do. I use it mostly to mow along the runway at the airport
Not sure if this is the proper place for this, so the mods can move it if need be. my buddy had a bunch of locust trees sprout out of the pods...
Case VAC with 72” arts way belly mower [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I got to thinking that the price we agreed on seemed high to me. So I figured if I actually heard back from her I would back up to $10/dozen. She...
I had a visit with a fellow today while within sight of my stacks. Of course we had to talk about it a little. He thought it was a lot, I told him...
Very nice score on that one
Gun stock guys would give really good money for it. Has way more value than just firewood
I have a couple rental rv spots on a vacant lot in my backyard. Last weekend one of them called to let me know that she wasn’t leaving for good...
My small town (pop211) hardware store usually has a gallon or two of Poulan oil for around $12 or so and I don’t have a problem with that if I let...
2nd is not elm. I think they look pretty easy to drop. Id do it if it was my neighbor. If it is walnut they can be pretty messy yard trees, might...
FHC is my only social media also. Gonna try and keep it that way
Awesome... I’m sure you were not expecting anything in return. That kid has promise. Plus you’re teaching him to run the proper saws
Maybe we should have a separate thread or forum where our members could post their wish list saws and then one another member across the country...
I didn’t get it either. Don’t do FB myself but had stepson look, last night it was still listed. Some day I’ll find one.
Well I have never actually held onto one, but Husqvarna gurus speak very highly about em, great power to weight ratio, high rpms, good balance....
It a Husqvarna 346,.......that makes it special
Very nice looking stack & rack