The jury is still out on the birch. I sure wouldn’t want to split it by hand. Reminds me of cottonwood. Hope it dries enough to try this coming...
Hadn’t heard anything from the wife for a couple hours. So she comes out to the back yard and finds me in the middle of building this. [ATTACH]...
Just got home from North Platte, no bar oil shortages there. Picked up 2 gallons of “farm king” brand at Bomgaars @$6.99 ea. Another farm store...
Elm is pretty much my staple firewood, probably 75% or better of what I burn. I have a splitter so it’s no big deal splitting it. I’d be on that...
I don’t do any crib stacking but I can definitely see the possibility of that happening
That’s an awesome score. I love my plastic pallets & I’m always on the lookout for more.
So should I split it now or let it dry in the round for a while? How is it for btu’s
Not to often. Any thing worth getting gets snapped up in a couple days. I do check almost daily but probably only a couple really small scores...
Not orange enough...
Just grabbed this at the dump. Was a yard tree(s) taken down yesterday. Wife and granddaughter went along, and I doubt it took much more than 30...
Why not list the 026 here and let FHC members have a shot at it
So what’s the difference between the mk1 & mk2?
Thanks, I seen the one at HLSupply, probably the way I’ll go. Could you tell a difference between it and stock?
So I checked out my auction 137 this evening. It looks like it can be put Back in service without to much major. Spur sprocket is plum wore out as...
1 hour north of North Platte or 1 hour south of Valentine. Totes are not hard to come by, farmers, fertilizer applicators, etc. surprised you...
WOYB ???
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any body ever mess around with one of these? Scored this at an auction last night for practically nothing, so I can...
I got a skid steer that I need to get a set of forks for. Then I would be able to put totes to greater use
This thread is actually ironic in its timing, because today I was wondering what to do with them and I was thinking kindling. One full would...
My wife seems pretty indifferent about it all, maybe even borderline supportive, but she doesn’t like to be cold in the house. So it’s all good....