fix the leak first - not that these were "pressurized" systems but the radiator overflow cap should hold pressure in the coolant system until...
Your instrument cluster may not be calibrated to the temp sender installed in the block - just something to think about before you go down the...
Nature of old trucks with buying the right parts.... I had a 65 chevy 1/2T stepside body on a 72 3/4T shortened frame and an 84 corvette block...
Oh yeah.. Chipotle garlic butter/peanut oil injection(Homemade), light coat of peanut oil, Benoit's on the skin
So not to one-up the muscadine smoked chicken..... I encountered 2 dead standing hickories while clearing a trail to get a big standing dead red...
If they are that big they will come down on their own 441/461 for primary dropping/bucking saw and then find an old magnesium hawse for the...
Actually there is some contrary opinions about how large the trees really were on the east coast. The Native Americans knew very well that fire...
Been years(probably a couple decades) since I've been there. I remember seeing the waterwheel mill in action - that was impressive That old open...
As far as the wax melting and absorbing into the stone - I think the manual recommends against them for that reason. Using a small piece of...
Completely legal to harvest your own property here. National forest lands are closed cost is $10 for a seller's license - only if you are making...
Three of the four food groups covered:thumbs: Steak, chicken, and beer I've got the 4th (going in the oven:emb:) pork w/beans
just don't burn your stacks down outside;)
My stove had a load of dead standing red oak last night @1.5yrs(two summers), no moisture bubbles here
I thought this was the coolest thing - yesterday being Talladega race ( I work ~4 miles from the track) saw some strange jet trails in the...
same here thought I was sitting on the motherload:rofl: :lol:
wash chicken set on stand pour some beer in, drink the rest:drunk: I might have put some general rub on it. Charcoal heat bed and plentiful vine...
welcome aboard Whalen :thumbs:- we've all been there in the first and second years. Last winter probably bit into everyone's wood supply, myself...
yes mutually the same. Some folks would consider a chimney as a masonry structure - the flue contained within as chimney tiles. Most everyone...
That truck has to look&sound badazz running around without a bed right now:yes: glad it was general tune-up and nothing major on the engine for you.
The wetter pieces will burn fine on a hot coal bed - this will be when you(and myself) get out of the shoulder season. Load them ~30-40mins...