the top-down method is overrated IMHO - could be the size of Clydesdales firebox or lack of a good draft(shoulder season) No reason to try it when...
Took until 1430 this afternoon to feel warm outside, breezy fall day. Possible frost tonight, had to get the palms at cactus plants off the deck...
I'll cut one of them - been thinking about it for a while anyways. If it splits like gum I have blackgum that I can't identify. The sourwood has a...
If there is one thing I miss about Maine - the fresh bite of a Macintosh apple. Not much for apples down here, my veterinarian started an orchard...
http://www.forestry.alabama.gov/PDFs/100/Sourwood.pdf bark of the mature sourwood resembles that of blackgum. I've seen some of them flower -...
no fruit, I have persimmon 2-3"s bearing fruit every year in much higher drier areas. Dogwoods are covered with red berries right now (and this...
No blue berries. I had a black gum in the front yard that I cut a couple years ago - can't kill the thing and the leaves are smooth, these have...
I thought I figured this tree out some years back, my CRS is kicking in. This is a fairly large one that is near a red oak I'm planning on cutting...
There is a decent market, amongst carvers, for the stuff if you want to block it and dry it
I was fortunate enough to get out with a steroid shot after an L5-S1 herniation. With two family members that have had back surgeries (neither...
+1 on basswood
Hickory is not an easy wood to work with - high silica content dulls blades faster, which probably contributes to the reduced up front cost. If...
The prices you posted are in Canadian dollars Eh? could be had for ~1200 US dollars(plus whatever Canadian taxes) and fuel for travel.
Has anyone tried to get one through customs?
Shawn Curry there is a brand new ported 441c in the classifieds - food for thought
Nice looking 3-4yo he's got some good genes just needs some food for those rear haunches - his neck looks to be swelled slightly?
horizontal - cause that's what being a bipedal is all about:rofl: :lol:. Noodle the really -really big rounds, the regular really -big rounds...
you aren't that far - I have leftovers;)
Finished - mmmmm... it is tasty Roasted some butternut squash w/ olive oil S&P in the oven, broccoli steamed in the microwave with some Montreal...
Did you ever get to run it? Too much saw for yah:rofl: :lol: