Word travels fast around neighbors - do a good job, clean up the mess and more wood should follow.
Skidded most of the big red oak - these should be some high yielding rounds[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Neighbor had a bunch of trees cut so he could regain satellite signal. Couple medium sized hickories and a medium and pretty large red oak came...
Welcome to the hood Ralphie. Nice stacks - you'll fit right in here:yes:
Wood fibers look a little punky in the pith? Could be the start of tap root rot
Man I could use a FEL right now. two days of snatch block and rope to get hickory and red oak off a slope
The storm we had last year was like the Apocalypse movies - miles of vehicles abandoned on I-20. I went to work and had to stay for...
I really and truly shut down my 441c after a few cuts and grabbed the 170 - both are a pleasure to run, just working on a slope amongst tangled...
yep but 2-3" is a blizzard down here:rofl: :lol:
Fine looking preparation Shawn:thumbs: I used to stack on my porch, now I just fill the trailer and throw a wide piece of tin over it next to the...
You still plan on using the Mac for bigger stuff? I ran my ms170 w/14" quite a bit today limbing up a hickory and a big red oak - it's not going...
Already have one, thanks though
Galvanized metal trash can. Set on the brick front porch - don't set anything on a deck, it can char the boards. I use a regular ash pail and wide...
I just cut $1000-1500 worth of those hickory logs yesterday. and there is a cedar log 16"x25' 50yds from those hickories I'd be making it...
[IMG] This is where its at - when you have a machine that can turn it
oak secondaries right now - some gum to warm it up. Cold is supposed to break here tomorrow back into the upper 80's by the weekend:thumbs:
that's a shame. I've found 4 plants so far and have not harvested any, berries are being replanted nearby. I think of this more as a hobby less...
That's a huge ham there:thumbs: I grew one large pumpkin few years ago, the vine took off into the woods and the pumpkin grew suspended in a maple...
I've run them all - don't care for the 3-blades they snag on bigger stuff Get a carbide tipped circular saw blade style...
After reading this post, kind of kicking myself for noodling a big gum stump yesterday - it would have made a monster pumpkin