That's an awesome pile of wood.
I was glad it lifted just enough to clear that old half rotten gum log. A 40" section probably weighs around 300-350lbs, the quad barely even felt...
then I'd have to cut a trail down into a draw and load them and pull them uphill(steep hill) - easiest to drag them to flat ground and load them....
they're just now wondering what kind of scraps they will get from my dinner:rofl: :lol: - one thing that trumps sleep Daddy's plate
Check out LLbean - never know what's available for you hippy So. Mainah's:D You need your toes to be protected when burning in your Jesus shoes...
hard to get action shots cutting solo - it's setup in the small beech, on a nylon strap w/shackle. Probably going to move it to the dogwood on...
The old metal wheeled tractor is cool:thumbs: haven't seen one working for years - good score
:rofl: :lol: Minnie tried to run down a bark free pine yesterday - slipping/sliding, none of them have tried to climb a log yet. they are sleeping...
Nice looking steps Stinny. Like the rope leveling device - maybe I'll try that sometime:yes:
Might be time to invest in some steel toes;)
Just getting ready to add that that would be our blizzard for the year - MILK SANDWICHES GALORE:rofl: :lol: and then this guy from Standish came...
They're pretty tuckered out as it is - finally got Samson to stop trying to sniff under the big red oak while I was bucking it:rolleyes:. He got...
Thanks Loon - I've had the chipmunk patrol with me for past three days...no squeak has gone undetected:rofl: :lol:
Whole bunch of limbs 1-2" that I have laid aside :grizz:
The HH should look nice there. BL even at that moisture will be slow to light off - good thing you're waiting 3 years
Nice dry bark free rounds there - smaller is gooder on the back:tree:.... now where's the ibuprofen smiley:rofl: :lol:
that does look tasty DB - I'm eating leftovers
I processed ~100 pine/poplar pallets from work a few years back - skil saw did a number on them as well
I'll be 5 years ahead when I get this all stacked;)
That is a pretty good price to take a kiln dried stash off someone's hands