5-6 fires so far, two overnight oak loads. Earlier than usual for me, I'll be firing up again tomorrow and the weekend is forecasted for 34/55....
confusion on my end I guess - could've swore you had Standish in the location a while back...Ashamed??? :rofl: :lol:
Not that I plan on doing this right now, but what kind of HTX have you used? I'd think a standard A-frame Coolant coil would work plumbed to a...
And here I've been cutting you too much slack thinking you were in Standish:rofl: :lol:
Dennis I'm talking from the standpoint of going to a gasification furnace for my main heat source. You guys up north have a much longer row to...
I'm going to say no(haven't monkeyed with one these fords) - The newer independent coil packs may have the ability to diagnose specific cylinders...
Gas if I was in your boat (which is the way I'd go if I ever build a house) - I'd be stacked out for a year -2 at most. Much rather have radiant...
Clem I'd honestly steer her towards a minivan (been trying to get my BIL on board for my sister that's in a similar situation) Any of the Ford...
That's than impressive stack of wood - looks good from afar, and WTFGAS what it looks like it'll burn, and keep you warm
+1 on grilling them Scotty
I cut some Tabasco smoked chipotle sauce with regular Frank's and butter. If you like some more vinegar taste use a splash of brine from a jar of...
I got re-directed to a main page(like a vote page) to like one of the posts above:loco: :crazy: Expedition's had coil issues - provided the...
my yard is similar(draws on both sides) just less than 1/8acre "yard" - when they start falling I mulch them once a week and when it gets thick...
I know just wanting to get some apple trees growing here - not for taste, a little deer feed and maybe some day a cider bounty:drunk:
We were all there when starting out...seemed a daunting task when I look back on it. Once I got hydros things became much easier and then it was...
It's a chevy don't worry about it:D
You're thinking mine sweeper....Where's my tools? - you got feet son And welcome aboard Bubba:yes:
I found a bag of NY state mac's yesterday - got the greenest bag I could, nice and tart I ate 2 on the ride back from the store. Planning on...
might make more sense to mow/mulch the leaves once you get them out of the yard - nature likes it's nutrients
Most of the coastal places will be closed for the season. A "few hours" from the airport could be a good distance, or closer. Old Orchard will be...