The Libian's....
Alabama has the strangest rut period(s) mine is mid-late December some counties don't see a peak until late January. saw a swelled up buck in...
I was close to buying a pair of them as well. Nikon makes some really respectable optics - I think my prostaff scope is brighter at dusk than...
92!!!! that's insane I got home from Louisiana yesterday to a 63F house, it's toasty 76 in here now - but dang no way I could push the house to 92
I picked up a pair of Leupold Acadia's for way under retail on ebay a few years ago. Good clear view and not too big to pack for hunting.
check out the chainsaw sub-forum mastermind has done many build threads. The guy is a true artist with a die grinder(fleet of them) The ports of...
Lots of knots burls and crotches - should be some fun splitting:D
never heard their radio show, grew up reading Click n Clack in the newspaper as kid. They got me into monkeying on my own vehicles as a teen...
The story I read about it said he "was captured without incident" :rofl: :lol: -"his injuries were from a scuffle during handcuffing" As I looked...
FHC international:thumbs: Welcome Rolf. Sounds like you have a whole bunch of old world wood processing knowledge to be shared:) I'd guess the...
GF got home Friday and she managed to burn through a trailer load of punky oak and pine by yesterday afternoon:eek: It was winter cold here...
The upside to climbing up the hill is gravity helps bring the wood down;) Keep an peeled for any dead standing trees - you could drop them and mix...
Looks awesome as always coming out of the WFO. We're having pork & kraut from the slow cooker. Cold blustery windy day here as well - hope it...
Chillean this morning, the southern humid 36F:rofl: :lol: cold snap coming tomorrow. Trailer is staged with some punky oak and pine - house was...
No bald eagles around here that I've seen. But I had an owl in woodline this evening - he and Billy Bob conversed for about 5mins until the owl...
Pepper - black or cayenne sprinkle it around the lid & on the ground around the can. Most dogs will learn after a couple whiffs
I'd bypass both for my personal favorite - Roast beef, provolone, lettuce, onions, extra pickles, light mayo S&P... I've got "people" that make...
One of the few mainstays will be Amato's Not seafood but you gotta get yourself a real Italian while your there
Some of the best wings I've had came from a Greek place in Salisbury, NC - Christo's They were fried then tossed in what we could conclude was a...
My mother and SF were at the game Sunday - endzone 4 rows back...got to see some GRONK spikes:thumbs: Been a fan since my aunts put me in a...