Sorry didn't want to derail the thread completely in my original post. Natural gas is burned purchased/allotted to Utilities(power producers) on...
GF thought picture was beautiful as well, until I read her the -7F part:rofl: :lol: The couple low 20 mornings we've had is enough for her
34 now never broke 40 today, saw a few flurries on my ride home. Burned the remaining natural gas allotment for APCO by 5pm - they say the...
my warmest condolences:campfire:
Funny because I got out of the truck to a sweet hint of hickory smoke - GF threw one of my 4yo splits on the stove before I got home, it was on...
That old red oak shook the ground for sure. My back is aching looking at those rounds, I worked up a few ~20-25" diameter yesterday and was glad...
I've heard from a few different people that Mule deer aren't nearly as "bright" or skittish as whitetail.
Clem it was 36 this am and warmed up quick. supposed to drop down to 34 again tomorrow... "shoulder" season in the south - hard to keep from...
LH is awesome if you have a bedliner - crank stack and repeat, only lose 4-5 pieces in front of the wheel wells - easily slid back when done. Dual...
Shute it was 72 this afternoon and the weatherman is scaring everyone into the weekend outlook of 40's and 20's overnight. It's being called an...
Modest jag of red oak today [ATTACH]
I've been encountering some oak in my stacks that was solid when stacked 3yrs ago but large black beetles have bored them out into feather...
Check with a spray foam insulation contractor
I reduced three 70-80' gums into a nice stack from green trees with hydraulics. After working the stuff for a while I found it came apart easiest...
making charcoal on any type of production scale is going to be time consuming and waste a ton of wood. My buddy makes small batches for his...
We peaked at 79 last night on a small load of oak limbs - one of those pure secondary burns when you think things might be over-firing, then I...
I've got a set in the garage in the exact same condition from the GF's car that I replaced a few months after we met. She said it was making a...
White oak is more than OK - it gives food a bit of a sweet taste.
They missed the myth about not using them on a glass cooktop - total bupkis I scrubbed the chit out mine this morning with a week old crust of...
yet another masterpiece from the WFO:thumbs: Your baked bean recipe is about the same as mine - just substitute Molasses for the BBQ sauce