so a big saw has been added to the makes wood funner to cut arsenal:thumbs:
you preparing to get hammered? I can't imagine if that rain last night(they originally forecasted ~1-1.5") and we had 5+of rain fell as snow -...
when I transfer to Florida after all this cold weather I'll update
GF just went through this last week after her mother passed(big C known for 6months) she got some good pictures of her childhood, and her dad who...
No arguments and pizzing contests? some members may not oblige
she just sees the nice pictures while currently watching her non-stop Christmas movie marathon.... My tolerance for Steve Guttenburg as Santa...
I can cross stack the ends and program a PLC - not sure it will hold up in the elements for 3yrs though.... that is if you're starting with a...
GF agrees that is a big ole pile of wood:thumbs: awesome work
Headed down into the upper teens with a high of 35 tomorrow... that's January cold front kind of temps We had 5"+ of rain last night high was 46...
he was an animal - very detailed, oven dried blocks etc. I remember that thread very well - convinced me to start stacking and get ahead
I throw all the decent sized splitter trash on top when I'm done stacking, goes in my kindling bins(1/2 55gal poly drums) when I load that wood in...
I think where FWbandit is coming from is that the wood is not a consistent density. Personally don't own a moisture meter - and probably never...
Hickory being near as hard as it comes especially in big rounds builds a lot of heat in the bar - bars can start to warp in the cut. Even with...
putting a soldering iron to the blobs would tell pretty quick
was it in running condition? and in for a port job, or repairs....
The few extra holes in in my muffler courtesy of cnice_37 makes it scream:saw: You will be very happy with the purchase. I'm astounded at how fast...
The metallic gasket material is Grafoil or some equivalent. McMaster-Carr used to sell it in sheet form. I'd always save the center of a pipe...
Cheater
Even if you didn't hit anything hickory is rough on chains - I'd think your crooked cuts are oiler related, not necessarily related to the saw but...
looks like some fun. Big wood & big saws. The posing pic is sweet:thumbs: