here's the split starting and now just easing it along real slow - blower as slow as it can go(burning the dust off early season smell) [ATTACH]...
No such things as dumb questions. Since it's a bit cool here(56 outside 71 inside) I decided to start my first fire of the season:thumbs: Just to...
Hey Lil'John you got a nice looking stove;) Sounds like you're experiencing some draft issues with the delta in temperatures being so low (we...
The day I brought Billy Bob home from losing his manhood, he went under the back pool deck and got stuck. Had I known he was frightened of the...
I've used my blocks in similar fashion - usually I just use rope with a small section of chain to attach the log and attach the snatch block with...
So...I should expect the unexpected - dry wood on hand, check. stove ready to go, check. Cold beer in the fridge, check. Milk & bread for milk...
I guess you figured out how much the spool weighs from moving it - consider what it will take to get it up on a tree. What you're talking about in...
I've never tried sterilizing in the oven, most of my canning is in the heat of summer and I try to keep that heat outside on the propane turkey burner
provided the black is still wired to the hot from the switch(it was swapped in the first post) mithesaint remove the bulbs and squeeze the center...
if it's a bar oil vs. fuel tank comparison then yes - these m-tronic saws will run out of fuel before bar oil. I guess they did a bit of timing to...
if there were a relevant(long term) team to give them designations that would be possible for everyone Black oil=gold "silver is white" - for some...
Changed a lot of ballasts and have never seen one short on the primary causing a breaker to trip(it's possible it went to ground) 4 paralleled...
This the you scored hickory lay on my back and scratch me you happy SOB pose... He's thinking 3 years out - basking by the warmth of the...