this is about cleaned up. You guys will have your fill in a week or so;) [ATTACH]
Thanks for the well wishes devilsbrew Today I'm giving thanks for a well planned stack of dry seasoned oak, lazy dogs that love me(and the wood...
No spark your not lost. That relay that I posted in the amazon link is a solid state relay - won't pull anything for amperage or voltage drop....
that sounds like a killer of motivation. We had a nice pink sunrise at ~6am, I watched from the warm bed:rofl: :lol:
Dave your warmer than even down here:fire: it got to 37 after 18 this am, and same thing tonight 18-22, wind hasn't been near as bad as I thought...
you know there is no bad luck with this Big Easy right? you just throw it in and out comes a good bird;)
keep the shot out of the breast meat mostly, and your going to kill a whole more effectively than relying on a bb to hit a vital organ
I have a fall season here - only time I've actually taken one. Right place right time for me, had a tom roosting 20yds from the cedar I was...
Great idea:thumbs: I lay it out on wax paper and usually eyeball it then into the freezer for a bit to stiffen it up before cutting into strips...
I'm working the actual holiday so we're making the meal today. As cold as it is out should provide me with a nice warm overstuffed belly. Into...
I guess you've never been in a Hobby Lobby - everything is Chinese junk and 90% of the merchandise is broken on the shelves:rofl: :lol:
You could parallel it in as well running a two conductor to the relay, wiring one side to the white and one to ground. Or you can series it with...
probably won't be necessary - I was thinking if it were a true split system, modified with a hot water HTX. The control board at the air handler...
Dave I picked up a 16" American Camper at a traveling tool show a decade ago - may not have been the "best" cast iron but it makes sweet homemade...
How big is your circulator pump? I'd probably go a bit bigger in the current size - in rush will be a bit more on a pump than a fan. If you...
they can climb - we watched one scale straight up the t1-11 siding on the garage in pursuit of a birds nest. This one some how got into the...
You have two different years of body/chassis there is a neutral start switch located on the driver side of the transmission in later models, and...
I made a bunch of these when I was younger so my mother had a little herd in the front yard. They look a lot nicer if made out of white birch -...
Sounds like you need a standard 24V HVAC thermostat with a 24v coil relay for the pump. Use a set of contacts on the relay to power the pump...
you found that pretty recently? I've shook out a scorpion a few times - never a snake