Thank you. If someone was they would be getting a lot of free firewood. Lol
Raccoon. Nasty bastages.
Easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
Good deal and you are welcome.
Have you used it yet?
Its 25 cuts for 15" hard wood as it uses both batteries at the same time. Not 25 per battery.
Definitely that is a huge issue. Plus your 501 is 10.5 pounds sans bar amd chain. I can see a pro grade battery top handle for in tree work. The...
I concur. This is the least he can do. Lol
Lol. 19.9 pounds. That doesn't say if its with batteries in it.
Probably weighs 20 pounds ready to use. Lol. Their single battery unit is heavy for its output.
You are hooked now. Pun intended.
I only use it for back yard fires and smoking so I'll be getting rid of a lot of it. A neighbor is going to help for wood. After he gets his own...
Thank you Walt. I know you would. To much on the plate right now to try and organize anything gtg related. Some daybI hope to though.
Found another I hadn't seen yet. 5 trees in one root base. [ATTACH]
And smoking wood. :handshake:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/A54NynoetuabNuDz9 I almost had to go get a bucket full of sand with this one. The L3800 Kubota was very light in the...
Now some pics of the clean up. I whipped up this makeshift log dragger today from the three point mount I cut off a back blade I turned into a...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not sure if this is the proper place to open this thread but here it goes. We got a nasty storm with straight line winds early Tuesday morning....