No dent, no damage. Thick fiberglass hull like a boat. Just dirt, blood and snot. Lol The blood stained the gel coat a bit. I'll get it out with...
I forgot I had taken these. That looks like deer hair. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So we had something happen last night around 3am. Wife thinks its a young deer. I'm not 100% on board with that because it hits the camper twice,...
Mine is currently whatever the stihl 2 in 1 does as far as angles, 30° I believe on the cutter angle. I set the rakers at .035 with a west coast...
Gotta like that. Chain looks a bit aggressive. My 241 is acting like that currently as I got the rakers a tad to short.
You get it. Lol
It's a neat piece of poulan history. Back when they made quality saws.
The nephew was running the S25. I need to get a full chisel chain on it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/SesCqWdEA6Czq1mE9
47° here at 7:30am
Is that a fair price you think? 60 for short bed, 80 for long bed?
I hate unfinished business. A few more weekends and there should be a big pile of wood.
Any advice on selling green, cut to length wood? Price for a pickup truck load? Maple, oak and cherry. [ATTACH] This pile will grow tremendously....
Lol. I have a couple helpers. https://photos.app.goo.gl/c2gYCRgiAFKgjXwr7 https://photos.app.goo.gl/PCHeeuEPu85r5ecM6
I'll try to remember to time my run time. I've only used 50% of my AK20 battery trimming quite a large area. It's obviously not running non stop...
Very cool. I want a new saw just so.I can modify it. Lol
Im still on the factory. 080 spool it came with and I'm going to buy the same thing before I run out.
Makes sense.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Oregon-Brush-Cutter-Blade-for-Straight-Shaft-Trimmers-22-Tooth-8-in-Dia-41-931/306913752
Why not try a saw blade? I have an oregon on my brush cutter. You sharpen it with the same file as standard 3/8 chain. Its scary fast cutting....
My nephew is coming in the morning tomorrow. We will make a dent in it.