Schaeffer's is another. 9046 2-Cycle Outdoor Power Equipment Engine Oil | Schaeffer Oil
There are TCW-3 rated oils that are universal and recommended to run in anything. Valvoline universal is one of those, as is blue marble and...
Great point.
Nice. I have lil kid digits. Lol
Agreed. Non issue for me. What I didn't like was the sliding safety thing that you have to push forward with your thumb. The presence lever is...
100 for green hard wood? Cool. I definitely keep cherry on hand for smoking.
We have a lot down.
Only camp fires and smoking meat.
I didn’t even realize it was one speed till my buddy pointed it out. I'm fine with on or off. I also blip if need be. Lol
My bump feed has been flawless with the included .080 quiet line.
Mine isn't variable and neither is my buddys that he purchased after trying mine.
I rarely uses them. For one, they aren't convenient on this tractor with the hydro pedals on the same side and I almost never have needed them. I...
[MEDIA]
Id buy the 501P if I gave in to CAD and couldn't find a new 4910
I want one. Don't need one. This thread has the CAD trying to flare up again.
I can only hope that something was chasing it and made it dinner at some point. Lol
Lol. You might be on to something...
It's been a strage year for sure.
What you can't see in the vid is the dark blue car, off to the right, it just missed before bouncing off the camper. There was literally 2 feet...
I hate them mfers. It's why I started hunting again last year. To kill every single one I can. I have friends on speed dial to come get them. I...