I haven't.
All ours are facing south east.
If the oil blender is being honest. JASO does zero testing of any oil. They set a standard and its the sole responsibility of the oil blender to...
I believe they were calling it that.
I've decided to cull the cherry and sell for smoking wood. I'll cut it in small chunks later for faster drying. How much do you sell bundles for?...
I'll let nature do its thing. I'm sure some will sprout many new shoots from the stumps.
Probably the same storm I assume.
Not anything with XS on it. I keep em looking as new as I can. It gets tiring the ocd.
My gaggle of saws being used by the 3 of us. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It is. We could have fun with a gtg for sure but I'm not ready to tackle that planning yet. Lol. We are always looking up. Danger everywhere.
My ported 241 with the 18" bar will do pretty much anything I need. Even that big oak. I don't mind cutting from both sides. And it only weighs...
Pm me.
And some progress. We are piling brush anywhere there isn't a trail. I have used the leaf blower on what I can to start identifying where the...
More damage pics...All this would be a really big pain to get to if not for all the biking / walking trails we made all through our property....
This was the worst area. There were, basically 7 trees all tangled together. 4 completely down, the largest wedged itself in the middle of the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Pic heavy update. More damage I hadn't shown before and some progress. First the damage. This is all still up on the front 1/2 of our property....
We use a 5500 watt continuous, 6500 surge generac. It powers two freezers, a fridge, well, lights and TV without issue. Furnace too but not the...
I abuse oils at lean ratios to see which ones have a stronger anti wear package. Some engines with some oils last minutes, others last hours. I...
I haven't used it in my equipment but I did my extreme lean testing on it.