The Speed cut nano set-up for the 2511p arrived yesterday. I thought I only had one of the 3/8 lp x .043 chains left but I actually have 2. So it...
Thats where the bodies could go...
The only hilti tool I used was a bad azz hammer drill. We used it for the anchors when installing new or moving existing machines and jib hoists...
Same here I'm sure.
You must be on a list too...
Excellent. Ported saws ruined me on stock saws. I play with some vintage saws as novelties but not for serious cutting. Those are for the...
Thank you. I'll try. Today I was glad I had my helmet on and thankful the saw has the brake. Something happened at the end of a cut of the main...
Plus we are using the tractor bucket to haul as well as a 4 foot square yard trailer behind the deere garden tractor. Its pretty close to the...
Thanks bud. They have me on a nerve med. Either its helping some or I'm getting better on my own. I'm not lifting that crap though. I have a...
Nice work bud.
Mid 80's and nasty humidity. I could barely get my coveralls off as they were soaked.
Update. This tree... [ATTACH] Is now this. Two trees together actually. Everything under roughly 10" was done with that XS2511P. Rest the XS241....
Mine doesn't chatter with the .043 3/8 lp set up as long as I don't go crazy with the rakers. That said, I wanted a longer bar so I decided to do...
New things inbound for the XS 2511P. Gaining 2 inches and supposedly faster / smoother cutting. I use it a lot with this clean up going on....
A cocktail! Done that before too. Lol
:rofl: :lol: Both excellent choices. And they don't stink.
Yep. Lol
Exactly. And here is the proof right from the JASO site. [ATTACH]
I would too...at 25:1 lol.
FD is still a minimum standard. As in, there are oils than can and do exceed the standard. Yes, its the highest standard that JASO lists but its...