OK , I am jealous of that tractor. I don't have the land for one but if I ever hit lotto I am going to buy a piece of land just so I have an...
LOL , I don't have to worry about that but could see where that might be an issue. I am looking for one just to put my uglies and chunks in and...
I know where this was. There was a lot of wood in that area !
I keep looking for a couple myself , I think I might have a couple I might be able to grab but the plastic tote had waste oil in them so I would...
Thanks turbo I will see what I can do when I get home from work tonight.
I looked at that saw I have on wall in garage , it does not have the same tooth pattern as yours does iBob ; it has a full tooth pattern all the...
Yes Suzanne is who I was thinking of. Not sure if she would remember who I am , its been a lot of years since high school. I also know of some...
Yes , I went to school with their daughter who if I am thinking correctly was in my grade in high school. I have taken some of the wood but was...