Hopefully I have posted this in the right spot. Here is a kindling cracker that I threw together over the past couple days at work. , a little...
I actually use them all the time setting valve lash. 90% of what I do has solid roller cams so this is a must have. I bet I have no less than 10...
No I do not. I do remember my favorite was the root beer float. Best part was the frozen foam/ice cream that formed on the top inside of the...
And they soak up bar oil when that stupid over engineered and redesigned Stihl flippie cap isnt on properly after you refill with oil. Don't ask...
Yes I think they were. Roller skates , LOL Makes me think of when I took my sisters roller skates and bolted them to a piece of wood for front...
Reminds me of the old A&W Root Beer we had here in New England. They used to bring it to your car in a frozen mug and hang the tray on the window...
It does , looks like they might even sell them in a few stores that are sort of local to me. Have to look into this. Finding milk in a glass...
I don't recall cream on top but was probably pretty young to remember ; But do the paper cap and then the paper disc with a little fold up pull...
I also remember the milkman coming to the house , we also had potato chip guy that would come and drop off tin cans full of chips and pretzels and...
Reading this brings back memories. LOL Me = old
Hey screwloose , I noticed that too and was going to compliment him on that. Will have to look in scrap pile now to see what I have laying around....
LOL No matter what this is so true. They do have their own alphabet though that we didn't have as kids and looks like we survived.
and sorry I have that backwards denser in winter and not summer , its early
I never had any issues my self with icing but never really cut when it is extremely cold unless it would happen to be a situation where I had to...
That's great. It's the time like that together that I really miss. Keep doing what you're doing while both of you are able , you will have some...
That steak looks darn good. I cook in ours quite often ; either in a small dutch oven or in foil packets. Baked potatoes wrapped in foil on the...
Good thing to do with Dad , enjoy the time together while you can. I miss those days , life is short so do what you can while you can.
Nothing wrong with that ; especially from CL. A lot of knuckle-heads on there these days so to get a deal like that close to home is a winner.
I would check what the saw mfg. recommends but would imagine that the air gate would or should be in winter position to allow it to get warm air...
Here it is , hopefully picture is OK. [ATTACH]