Here are our two boys ; CA$H and ZONK CA$H in yellow collar is just over 2 and ZONK is just under a year. Great dogs . A lot of fun and plenty...
Good steak = S&P and that's it and don't be shy with it. I do use the Mont. Steak seasoning myself and like it but if it is a really good steak...
Another thing we were laughing about today at work How about the old newspaper looking small books they would look at to check for bad credit...
You know it. We can make this work ! Looking forward to it for sure.
Hard to believe. This has to be one of the funniest things ever. Two buzz-saws in the same town and had no clue. Big enough for two in the same...
You saw that too. Interesting That is very close to me.
Hey I have the same stove in my house. Works great for me.
Lots of fun here........... and I also found Brad on here ; LOL He lives right up the road from me ; who would have ever thought , small world....
Wish I was home like you farmer. I think next week I might get the sniffles for a day or two ; long over due
Not Me. Me no go to skewl , I be done wit dat yearz ago.
UH - " O "
You just don't stop. LOL Good for you Brad , I need to take a lesson from you. I don't mind working and consider myself a hard worker but you...
Hot Air wood furnace. Just put it in this fall , took out a small wood-stove that I couldn't stand ; always smoked and never had a good draft so...
I consider that a good day. I don't mind a day like that working in the garage. Go out and get my fire going , go have breakfast , watch the wife...
Not saying I will go out and run the splitter at 3am with a headlamp in the middle of a wood lot by myself. But if it gets dark early and I...
I sort of had a discussion with someone I work with a few weeks back about this. I kind of looked at it like this ; in the summer when it is...
That's a good thing! I just changed the pick in mine but have not used enough to give it an honest review. Hopefully soon.
How about a diaper service and cloth diapers , I can vaguely recall that. Don't think we had the diaper service but certainly had cloth diapers.
Firewood Bandit , How is that new hook? I just picked up one for mine but havent tried it yet. Great use of the old one !
Thanks , I have only tried it really quick but it seems to work all right. Not sure I needed it and have no trouble with using just a hatchet...