Thanks Loon. Very difficult to get them to stand still long enough to get a picture. Still trying to get a picture of them when they are sleeping...
Not too far from here. What ever happened with the Speedbowl? I know that the place had some issues a while back , did they ever reopen after...
That's great you can turn passion into cash. My second PT job isn't a bad thing. I have a friend who has a shop and we do race cars. Most of my...
Thanks woodwhore, No worries at all. Messing with Brad = keep up the good work. He seems like a great guy for sure. We have been in contact...
Not the same person. I recently signed on here and pick user name buzz-saw , had no clue that there was a buzzsawBRAD , come to find out he is...
Same here , can't really say it sprays fuel , maybe a fine spray at most. Never an issue. My BR 600 blower does the same thing.
My ex wanted out ; not me since I did love her it was rough and she did give me a son I would have not had otherwise. That to a certain extent...
You have a twisted mind.:hair:
I have noticed that on mine when I put it away cold then if my garage is warmer than when I put it away it does build a little pressure. Guessing...
Its got to be tough. I went through a divorce and it wasn't my choice it was hers so that made it hard on me ; hard enough without the booze...
Burning a little bit of everything I have Maple and poplar seem to be on top of the pile , whatever is on top is going in. Supposed to get colder...
Hopefully things work out for him.
Now that's a good way to look at it. I have to remember that!
52 damm kids.:p
Vinyl is making a comeback. I have boxes of them that one day I should go through and see whats there. I know that some are worth a little bit...
Thanks for the welcome. Looks like a road trip is in order. I need to go ride. Sleds are insured registered and just sitting , it's killing me...
Funny Guy , not here You get snow ? Been hoping to get up North and do some snowmobiling but the area we normally ride has not had the snow...
Hey CTwoodtick ; I have to ask . What part of this beautiful state are you in. It just so happens that Brad and myself are in the same town and...
Thanks , I will admit I got lucky on that shot. They don't stop long enough to get many good pictures , let alone both of them in the same frame.
For sure , and fresh ground pepper. No black dust out of a shaker.