Thanks guys. Probably more than what I needed but getting tired of lifting larger rounds and splitting vertical. Hopefully this will save the old...
I managed to finally find a couple hours over the past weekend to finish putting new splitter together and give it just a short test drive....
Yes still looked fresh and just a faint smell of two stroke lingering in the air.
Nice job. Drove by this am and noticed it was gone and the saw chips were still warm. Figured it had to be you. :thumbs:
Really nice. buZZsaw just keeps going.
That yours Bert ?
Happy one year from buzz-saw to buZZsaw. Great pictures. LOL
I would guess probably not , could probably get it with a couple cuts. What does Brad think?
Awesome , this sounds like the start of the new buzzsaw reality TV series.
I think they used to call them " Dittos " . and the smell , I remember it well.
I know that at one time there were a couple homeless living down there by the RR tracks right near the wood ; maybe you could stack it at their...
^^^Puppy Parkour^^^
Sorry for your loss. Hope he is resting peacefully now. damm , you just brought tears to my eyes. Stay strong and cherish the good times you...
Not sure what the attraction is with dogs and wood ( Oh wait ; PETA says you can't call them dogs ) . Our two are like wood chippers ; logs ,...
7:45 am....... it's still there. :woodsign: Wonder what Brad is doing today??:rofl: :lol:
Hey Brad , didn't forget about you. I have just been so busy I have had no time to do anything besides work and chores around the house to keep...
Brad has me beat by a mile ; That guy is a machine. I have a handtruck , need it Brad ?
I know exactly where that is , Drive by it everyday on way to work. I thought about grabbing it myself but just no place to pull over.
This would be like one of our boys ; the only thing he cares about is a ball or some other bouncing rubber toy. LOL
Our pets ( dogs ) are part of the family and are in charge of the house ; we just are lucky enough to stay in their home. Often called every name...