I had a F250 with the 7 lug wheels but not any more. Never could figure that wheel thing out , almost impossible to find wheels for it when I had it.
Not sure weather to click the like button on this. Don't like seeing that you lost people but do like that you are seeing signs of spring. We had...
No ice fishing for us around here this year. Probably could have Kayak fished instead.
Hey Brad , In all seriousness I can hook you up. I just used my last pound I made last weekend and was just talking to the wife that I need to...
Apple wood ....That has BBQ written all over it. I smoke with apple when doing home-made bacon. My personal preference especially for pork.
Come-on Brad... Everyone on here knows if it was Locust you concentered it. Oak you considered it Ash you considered it Poplar you considered it...
Gas and hot air. I provide the gas and Mrs buzz-saw provides the hot air.:whistle:
Hey I figured you would have your truck all fueled up and on the way out there already.
Did a quick search and it looks like most people say soap and water for felt of flocked filter is OK but do not use solvents on them. Guess I...
No worries , and don't quote me but I am pretty sure I read that felt filters shouldn't be washed ; again could be wrong and if I am I apologize...
Bumper Jack ?:rofl: :lol: No ?? Really I do know what that is. Might need this...
I think that this could really be used more today than ever. Yesterday - Step out of line and you get it Today - Step out of line and get away...
Mesh can be easily washed in parts cleaner solvent , soap and water ( whatever you use ) and blown out with an air-hose. I don't think they...
If I remember correctly from what I read , I never actually measured it myself but I will if I think of it , the beam is 31 inches so the table is...
Nothing wrong with that. And I can relate to the time issue.
Not adjustable but it just drops over the vertical wedge with ease , slide it on or off. Very easy.
That is the plan . rounds come off trailer , through the splitter and from outfeed table it will go right on the stack. Like a kid on Christmas...
I didnt put wheelbarrow under it because the pile it is going into is just to the left of the pile of split stuff just out of the picture....
A friend had one of those 340s. It had some snort and just kept going and going. A mopar , I just threw up a little.
I'm old and did not know what this was and I do some of my own canning. Sure that grandma had a couple of these hanging around her pantry.