Thanks for helping , LOL
Nice. I need to get mine off the wall in garage and up in the house. Looks great !
Crack as in buy one. I want to buy a new saw but honestly can't justify it right now. Been so busy lately I can't even find time to use what I have.
Loved my old 028 super. I bought my MS290 to replace and there is no comparison . The MS290 is a Schnauzer compared to the old 028 . Been looking...
Very nice looking piece. One to be proud of. I am very much into meat myself ( be nice guys ; not what you are thinking ) .LOL I do a fair...
Hey Skeeter ; I did not go through this entire thread but have to ask.....did you make that smoker??
Sweet fab work on that. and damm ; this thread is making me hungry !!
That was even on CL? How on earth did I miss that one? :doh: At least the story has a happy ending. Great bunch of guys and gals on here and glad...
Gloves. My hands are beat up enough , trying to save what I have left.
I didn't see it for sale and thats probably not a bad thing for you anyway. Maybe it's good I didn't see it this way I didn't have to explain...
Awesome. I have yet to actually meet Brad but it is funny because when I signed up here I had no idea that there was another buzzsaw on here ;...
I have heard a lot of DIY fixes but never this one. Interesting
Stuck ? Yeah you think. Better pray the tide doesn't come in now.
Best saw = Stihl Best Truck = Chevy Best 2 stroke oil = Oh" I have no clue ; maybe I should start a thread on this ? Seriously , Thanks everyone...
I used it one time on my snowblower when I ran out of lemon pledge. Yup , Lemon pledge furniture polish work great on snowblower chute and even...
I never flooded it with oil to the point it was running off ; just a little and then spread it out with a chip brush or small paint brush. I am...
On my old splitter with oil on the beam I never had an issue with oil on wood. Just wondered what others thought on this.
As I thought , two ways to look at this. I have no grease fittings but could certainly add some. Not moving at high speeds but could be under...
Here is a question for all you splitter guys here. Do you oil or grease the beams on your splitter. On my old machine I always put a little bar...
I am willing to bet that with a little work you could make it work with Rugged made parts or even another manufactures parts. It is not a...