Yes that's the one ; when this came about I had no idea until I was offered one and did some research on how much they are actually selling them...
I have a Notch Log Dolly , just a giant hand truck. I got a killer deal on it and couldn't pass it up ; right place at the right time on this one...
Reading through I came to two conclusions.. #1 is I really need to clean my glass #2 I do find that I am not the only one who thinks that the fire...
Did you or are you able to look at the piston through the exhaust to check for scoring ?
Cool video and a perfect landing !! Thanks for sharing that one.
Never tried Brats , I like them but never attempted my own. I'll have to check this out. Thanks.
It's really trial and error. There are so many recipes out there. I found one I liked and made a small batch to start and just fine tuned it to my...
It really isn't hard , just a little time consuming. I am overdue to do another batch since warm weather and grilling season is getting closer....
Cords and hoses in my case always seem to be there for another reason = to get my big feet tangled up in and me to trip over. Much of the same as...
Thin sheet metal does not do well with a standard drill bit . You really need to use a punch but having a punch with a throat that deep is not...
I completely understand where you are coming from being in that line of work. I think we all have been guilty at one time or another of pushing...
Like using your 200 dollar Mitotoyo calipers to scribe a line on your part a certain distance from an edge. They don't show you this in class...
Hey Brad , I have the same one you had. Always wondered how accurate it really is. I figure if I check wood and it is going down that's good ,...
Nice old grinder. Time to make some sausage ??
Happy Monday morning ; well not really. Good weekend here and back at it today. Need coffee now.
Back at you. Coffee time here too!!
Not planning to burn a lot of it but it’s hard to say no going there to help a coworker with some for him more than myself. He also has some...
Did you ever get the feeling that something isn't going to end well ? Thanks again for the help !
I will be going right by there this weekend on my way to grab an easy load of hemlock from a friends house not far from there.
I will be honest I don't know why I don't use the 359 more, not a thing wrong with it but I just don't. Hope to go to a friends house this...