Sooooo...... 60cc vs 70cc ported shootout?
Right under SE Wisconsin. "Start a conversation" [ATTACH]
Same. Whatever works
It's a little bit thick for cutting in freezing temperatures. If that's your plan, I'd get a little bit of diesel fuel to thin it out. But that...
The way I see it, it's your saw and you can do whatever you want to it. #'Murica
We see them quite often in winter, but not as pronounced as we saw in Manitoba. Yours are yet far beyond what I've seen
Pm GCJenks with your name and screen name so they will know it was you
Just rollin' with the punches...
So they might've been neighbors? ;):D
Yep
Shouldn't be a need to clean anything in there. I have 25 year old 8hp Hondas on mortar mixers and they've always worked fine. Completely coated...
I used to get stuff from him. Duke. He was a meat cutter at a grocery store I think and just slowly faded out of saws
Plus pretty red color:cool::p
I'm ok brother. Other than the rain. Rain every day can kiss my a$$
Evening, ladies.
I get the FVP stuff from Menards on sale for $5 per gallon. Really tacky. In winter I cut it with a cup or 2 of mineral spirits or diesel fuel.
;):yes:
He's been called worse.....