Here's mine. Resettable Inductive Tacho Hour Meter Tachometer Works on 2/4 stroke gas engines 7328502200838 | eBay I wouldn't buy a cheaper one...
Look at ebay for "tiny tach" or "works connection"
I think there's a down arrow that says "more". I've noticed the same thing til I saw the arrow. The 361 isn't really a fair comparison anyway....
Most saws I do gain between 25-40% in cut speed. That 036 a few posts back turned out pretty good
It'll work fine. But remember, you lose about 6" of bar length minimum with the mill attached. Removing the felling spikes gets some of it back
Not entirely certain. I'd say at least 6 months in a sealed jug or can
Could bring the grinder to the woods and run it off an inverter hooked to the truck battery. Or grind a few extra chains and bring them with you....
Exactly. Like I said, premium in some states is e free. If that's the case, they should use it. In Michigan, premium is still typically 10-15%...
Chainsaws don't have a compression ratio high enough to require the use of high octane fuel. In some states, not all, premium is e-free. I use 90...
It'll just be a tad bigger than the pin. It'll work fine either way once it's enlarged
You may also have to lengthen the slot forward so it matches the husky slot length. Or use a slightly stretched chain
Yep. It'll take a good bit to do it. Or a carbide burr in a dremel
Electrolysis may work. Seems like WeldrDave was one who'd used it. Or if not, maybe he'll know who. Soaking in muriatic acid will definitely take...
Nvm. Just read where you had it running and tuned. Might need a new fuel line and filter. Maybe impulse hose too
Try swapping air filters. The one in the ported 026 may not be sealing
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
He's wanting a 40cc saw, not one to beat up on his new 562 :cool: .
I I could've picked it up if I could've got it deeper in the bucket. It only would get It 6" off the ground. I just pushed it deep enough in the...
Mine is an MTL. Seems well built. I bought it for moving rocks, logs, brush, and broken concrete. My only complaint is that it doesn't open wide...
Bump. I gave the L48 a little bit of a workout today. 30 inch Red Oak stump was in the way of my new lean-to. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...