Never used fb marketplace. But I can see it being a better place to do business simply due to the fact that it's on the largest open forum in the...
Negatory. Usually it's not an issue. Shoulda got me arse in gear an hour earlier
Ha. Yeah, right
Mine took 5 hours today as well. It was only 15° in the garage and the smoker had trouble getting over 240°
Mine is 16 lbs. My buddy followed the same masterbuilt recipe once....he didn't believe me when I said 4 hours at 225. He checked his after 5...
I don't normally. Usually i use motoseal and intentionally smear some down in the holes. But yeah, blue loctite will work fine
On the other hand, maybe it's up for sale by a disgruntled wife....
I'm using my Masterbuilt 40 electric smoker today with Apple. 4 hours at 225 works well. But as mentioned, the skin is rubbery. I'm going 275 this...
Get it hot and re-tighten the inner muffler screws. Somehow they like to loosen up
Is the tap adjustable to mount on a wall? Ours was mounted to the top of the kegerator. We removed it and mounted it to the bar top about 8"...
Scotty, is this the one we talked about? Cross 064 big bore?
The biggest problems are not being able to haul it in one load and not having a bucket to load the trailer. With 2 guys, a skidsteer, and a...
Hard to tell by the chain pics if the cutters were rounded over before the chain broke. There usually aren't too many perfect teeth after they...
Gotta look at it from an excavators view. He's gonna bring a skidsteer to load it and a dump truck to haul away about 5-6 cubic yards of debris....
No he didn't make it up. Probably slacking somewhere
Doing ok. Hanging out at deer camp for a week or so
Howdy men
Hasn't been my experience. But if the wind is wrong, I have about 10 seconds to pull the trigger at 20 yds once I open the windows, whether the...
Hey. I froze my arse off for 30 years. Not any more [ATTACH]
Ima sit in muh blind and watch for deer To the left 175 yds [ATTACH] To the right 385 yds [ATTACH] To the front 80 yds [ATTACH]...