With meat
She gone
Thomas Old State doesn't have a very nice ring to it :(:emb:
Lookin' like it, ain't it
I agree. Gotta have something to laugh at once in awhile...cabin fever and all...
Tl;dr
So... How does your wife like her new saw? :rofl: :lol::handshake:
And yet....... No looting....
To add to your post, adding considerably wider tires to a narrow stock rim will make a heavy vehicle wander and respond slower to turning. Similar...
I run about 50 to 60 lb withe e plies on a 2500 HD. If I'm plowing, I bump the front up to 60 or 65. If I'm hauling something heavy in the back I...
These are still my favorite. On my 4th set. I get about 50k out of them [ATTACH]
No gripes with Kubota. I've had an L3600 and now an L48. They seem to be a little more "bare bones" with a touch less ergonomics than the other...
This should help. Find the saw you're curious about and scroll down. The bar mount pattern for most saws is listed. There is also a bar pattern...
It works on some new Dolmars. 64xx-79xx series. A little loose on larger Echos, but works. Which older Dolmars are you thinking?
Part number 56057504303 I found several online. EBay, Amazon, etc
It's a 13mm. A 1/4" deepwell isn't deep enough. A 3/8" drive in 13mm might get in there. I've actually never seen a wrench that wouldn't fit. I'm...
Scrench
CHAINSAW SHARPENER GRINDER W/ GRINDING WHEELS W/LAMP&DISC ELECTRIC WHOLESALE 241364323224 | eBay I have one of these. Oregon 511 copy. Works great
Same threads. Same length. But the husky decomp has a larger relief hole
Buy a new oem decomp for a 390xp husky and it won't pop out til it fires