MG2186
Yep that's a good price on chain
Not unless you have a PayPal card. Or transfer from PayPal to your bank and use a debit card
I want to clarify what I posted above. The 029-039 style of saw is a very capable saw if it's all oem. My pos comment was only due to the apparent...
Looks like a Chihl Model # POS If oem, they're not a bad saw at all. Lots of torque. That one looks to have some AM parts on it But the bar is a dandy
A long time ago, the 1st saw I rebuilt wouldn't rev up when I got done with it. Took the carb off and rebuilt it, cleaned the coil and flywheel,...
Not sure about Shaun's video. But mine was in the process of getting tuned and set up properly since it was new. So Dallas was approaching the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lol. I used the Google's. But I did know who ratm was
RATM > Baha Men
Sounds like that's been raging through your mind for 20 years. Glad you finally figured it out:yes: :cool::smoke:
Spotwelds on the handle look like bigass tree stumps....I like:yes:
I actually prefer buying a cheap saw that's advertised as scored. 9 times out of 10 the cylinder can be saved and all I'll need is a piston....
I originally said 046, but the top cover screws said 066
Best get that 066 off the floor and show it some love :jaw:
$125 is a crapshoot. Sometimes free is a crapshoot, depending on what it needs. If it needed both a piston and cylinder, and bearings, you might...
I was expecting totally hilarious in-law jokes. But turkeys are cool too:yes:
Not for square. There are adjustable diamond dressers on these grinders so you can change wheel angles to suit your own needs. There is a company...
Howdy fellow Michigander. How far north?
Lol