Sorry for your loss. Keep remembering the good times.
Looks delicious and great choice of beer.
Good morning everyone. Partly cloudy skies and 80 already. Have a great day everybody. Stay safe and stay healthy.
He loaded you up nice.
I can see pepper, onions and I think whole cloves of garlic. Not sure if I saw potatoes in there or not.
How do you take the temp wall down if you have 2 rows stacked to the top?
Yea that is a definite no-no.
That's a good idea. You always have juice when you vacuum seal chicken.
You liar. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good afternoon all. Did a little running around this morning. By the time I got home, even though i had my 02 on except when I was eating my hot...
You behave yourself or you will have to deal with Judy. Lol
Is it here yet? :popcorn:
Is that a baby snapper?
That really is nice. I have noticed with Holly that after a storm she really likes laying on the damp dirt. She has a bush she likes to lay under...
Sorry to hear of your loss.
I thought my debit card was compromised so I just went down to the credit union and got a new one the same day. Hope everything turns out well.
Holly gets anxiety when she goes on rides. If we know ahead of time, we get a hold of it the vet and get her meds. Although when we went down to...
When you think on a hot day you need just a little more shade. [ATTACH]