Ok the snake came back. Gonna be hard to see but if you look where the ground and porch meet on the left hand side you can see the dark line. It...
Sorry no pics on this but it was priceless. Sitting here on the porch and Holly laying half on the porch and half off. I just looked down in...
Who says ya can't do both. Room on there.
Start of the 1st bucket this morning. And thank you Jeff. [ATTACH]
Good morning everybody. We got the branches done. Still got a good few to go around the property. We ended in the sun woking while the temps...
Hope to see a pic or two of the kids showing their calves.
Ah, he just wanted to play with the hose.
Glad you didn't need the fridge for anything else.
Can you transplant peonies? If so when is the best time?
They were good. I am still tasting them.
I don't know about finesse or authority but we are going to work on it. Thank you Molly. I felt pretty good about it and was getting the hang...
My mom was left handed and we had to make sure she in the right spot (like turkey day) with the family so there was no issues. Lol
?? Not really following you.
:D Yea you'll never have basketball players.:D
He always cooks me a good meal. He does the cooking and I take care of clean up. I don't think he really thought of me trying to learn hand...
My first time ever. Wasn't planning on being put to work. So if you look close you'll see I have slippers on. Lol
Never know how tall your kids will be. My ex was 6'2" and I am 5'. My 3 boys: oldest is 6'2", middle is about 5'10" and youngest is 5'4 and 1/2".
We just took care of a few limbs today. Took this as he was just getting started. [ATTACH]
Beautiful looking horses.
Good afternoon everybody.