Just look at the paws of that pup that he has to grow into. Years ago my ex and I had a pure bred black lab that ended up s 100#. Beautiful dog.
Check with your local boy scouts at the nearest school to you. Should be able to get the name of the troop leader through local office.
Love that pic. The helmet, is that his personal PPE?
Hope you are going to take pics as you go along. I like the looks of that.
Jeff. I see that the logs appear to be placed on some boards. Now have you used those to mark your bucking size and to keep the tip of the blade...
Now that is a pretty picture.
Who took the dog. He was an innocent bystander. Lol
Lol been there done that.
When we used to go camping, once the water was boiling we would put the coffee grounds in and let it go for a bit. When we were ready to drink it...
Cool video. He needs to convince the world restaurant owner to build a shed for his wood. Lunch looked good.
Keep safe Brandon. I wouldn't want to deal with that stuff every year.
Good morning everyone. Opps afternoon. I want to try and get at least one cart load of the branches we cut over the weekend ss. Waiting for a...
I love watching the fog in the morning. They is a small creek on the otherside of the valley. Just the way it and forms and then clearing up....
:popcorn:
Stay safe.
You know we got your back. To all the staff, thanks for what you do. And thanks for the heads up.
Good morning all. Feels like a sauna out here today. 85 and mostly cloudy skies. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Just a gardener. We have a lot of them around here.
Well right now I am seeing the hand signals but once he gives em to me I am now looking at the bucket because I am still learning and sometimes...