Good afternoon everybody. T.Jeff Veal actually that is about my normal time to get up. I just not that social early in the mornings. Lol. But...
Good news for Jerry and fridge. Looks great.
Be safe Brandon with that hurricane coming your way today.
Go up and click on your name and it will be the 5th in the list. Select classic and go down to the bottom and save.
Yea some us had colors added when they did an update but not everyone. I had black and red, I think somebody else had orange. I just went into...
Ok question Dennis. One of my concerns in running just few pieces at a time, even if the cat is closed, since it is a lower temp aren't you...
Hope your retiring soon before she changes her mind. :rofl: :lol:
Good Friday morning everybody. Mid 70s right now. Trying to decide what I want to do. Wood or mowing. Have a good day all. Stay safe and stay...
Where about are you on NY are thewoodlands Chaz and I are sw corner of NY.
Can I assume from the pics you have a drone. Nice pics.
I have never boiled sausage 1st. You do that then you are just browning them up and the grilling flavor. I have had them cooked in beer before....
Ok tried again and it worked this time. Thanks.
Strange. I got up and it was that way. I'll look into it.
Congrats Woodsman. Now what is your sons real name as I am sure it is not little dude. 9# that is a lot of hard work. Good going Mrs. Woodsman.
Looks like you had an update. I do like the colors. The only problem I have is with the red letters on black background. With my eyes it is a...
If you do Dennis i want to see pics of it.
Was there a deer fight? The one coming charging out behind the one looks like he is ready for one.
Good morning everybody. So far they have not showed up on the power line. Last day for Chaz to work 2nd. It's bee a long time coming. Have a...
Probably to steep for that. I know I would be nervous taking the ATV on it.
Very pretty.