That is the best pic we have been able to get. Has not screeched once in the whole time. We have had hawks nesting on our property for years....
Neat video but sure glad it wasn't here.
Hang it on the outside garage wall.
Way to go Alex.
We thought that possibly but never had them in this area before.
Good morning everybody. Looking at getting a little wood stacked. Woke up to 59* this morning. Don't need to see these temps yet. Have a good...
I see Carol got her hair cut. I like it. Nice job Jeff.
We have had this bird hunting in our area since spring. Always alone, always quiet. We have had hawks in the area for years. Always screeching....
Glad the fish were still fighting.
Try checking at allrecipes.com. you may need to add a little bit more sugar. There seems to be a lot of great canners here that should be along...
Good afternoon everybody. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Be safe everybody.
Be safe.
Thanks.
Looks nice with all that wood in there. Nice job.
I did that last year. Chaz is at work and went to split some ash. Wouldn't start. Finally when he got home went up there and showed him what I did...
Good morning everybody. Had some rain come through before I got out of bed. Have a great day everybody. Stay safe and stay healthy.
X2
We just watched it also. Missed the splash down though.
Good morning everybody. Chaz and I mowed about 3 acres yesterday afternoon. Was going to have a bonfire last night but just as we were heading...