Of course. You think I am bad, you should hear the conversations Chaz has with Holly. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Chaz found a neat little gadget a food mill that you hand crank. What i did is cut the tomatoes in chunks or in half and then threw them into a...
Well not necessarily true. We have called the power company twice and each time after they looked at it they had someone out here to take the...
Chaz might but I am not that good at guessing measurements.
Well we didn't grow it but Chaz last Sunday I believe, caught our guy just unloading the first picking of the season. He has a little shack and it...
Would be nice to meet you along with more of on the west coast and midwest. But isn't there enough of you in Washington to have your own GTG?
If it is in my house, dead.
I have ya covered on the bonfire . Lol
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics. A lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge and willing to...
Our turn. We mostly burnt the branches from the elms we took down. We were up there with Holly and sitting there looking at the pile. We were...
Good morning everyone. Coffee's taste good. Time for another one. Looks like we are going to be back in the 80s again for awhile. Had a bonfire...
Heidi so sorry but he is out of pain and in another wonderful place.
I think we used to coat them in flour, salt and pepper and fry in butter. It has been like 25 years or more since I had them.
Ahh crappie. Haven't had them in ages. How do you cook them?
I remember them from Texas. Seen them sitting on a picnic table. They are ugly. Lol
Congratulations on your daughter. Tell mom good going.
Good morning everybody. Having hummingbird flight's and bee trying to chase hummingbird off feeder. Just came back from the vets off. Clean...
Nice job. Didn't seem to take you long.
Congratulations to you and your family.