You're 100% right, those filters for off-road use suck. I don't think we're really going to be using this quad for intense riding, crossing...
It's what came from the factory on both the bike and quad. Neither has an airbox with a foam filter element.
You've got both ash and elm in this score :) [ATTACH]
Nice views, I really might take you up on that offer sometime :handshake: Just gotta find something for me to ride now :whistle:
I do have a mig welder but the “manifold” is aluminum (maybe magnesium?) and I’d rather not mess with it. I didn’t get a chance to take pictures...
Whoah buddy. Some of my scores are like 4-6 splits of one particular species :emb:
This is where I rode years ago, and it looks like it’s still open to bikes: Lewis County ATV Trail System I remember this one sand pit in...
There are hundreds of miles of trails to ride up here, but depending on where you go, either you have to be registered in that particular state...
LOL you just jarred what's left of my memory again. Last week's half punky sassafras from the ditch makes it 23.
I'll get right on that at dawn tomorrow. Pics or it didn't happen, right?! :rofl: :lol: I just remembered I got one short length of black gum last...
A 394 is my bucket list saw to own. If the one you've got has treated you well this whole time, hang on to it. They aren't getting any easier (or...
I should've taken pictures before stacking all of this, but I forgot all about this thread. :emb: My new grand total is 23 species. Newest...
Thanks :handshake: I'll see if I can take pictures tomorrow. The exhaust issue stems from the angle of the exhaust port on the cylinder itself....
We’ll see how much he’s into it once it’s going again. I’d love to buy him something bigger at some point, preferably made in Japan. I grew up...
My son has had this Chinese 4 wheeler for 6 years now but still enjoys it, even being 12. The only gripe I’ve had has been that it’s electric...
44 heading to the mid 60s. I ended up lighting a very small fire with some skinny sugar maple splits left over from maple syrup season. It should...
That was the plan, and I am saving several cedar posts to build one at some point, but I think that’s going on the back burner for now. Too many...
I recently had a bad experience accidentally leaving my splitter uncovered during a rainstorm. Usually I throw a tarp over it when I’m done using...
The one on the left looks like a bigtooth, the one on the right looks like a quaking aspen.
I’m thinking either bigtooth or quaking Aspen. Could be white poplar too, which is related and will actually hybridize with bigtooth and quaking.