Ahhh yes I’ve heard of those bikes before. A bit of a cult following. Whenever you’re ready to mount a shifter we can definitely talk :yes:
Buttermilk is mister moneybags this week buying up boomsticks and bowsaws :makeitrain":rootintootin:
45 with on again, off again drizzle. Just lit a few thin sugar maple splits to beat back the chill. [ATTACH]
I was proud of him for sure, and was humbled myself :emb:
First harvest of 2024 (last of 2023?) My cilantro patch that survived the winter grew enough to do a first cutting. I already have some going in...
I ran out of backyard before I ran out of gears and RPM :thumbs:
Well, we’re off to the races so to speak. Got the extended shift lever on and extended kick starter shaft with a couple couplings and support...
Another vote for boxelder.
I've had both, and became more of a GM fan because of parts interchangeability. I remember a guy from high school had an 80s Buick Regal, and he...
I've never actually set foot in an Ace Hardware before, so I had to look them up and see where they were in CT. I'll be darned, there's a store...
You're welcome to borrow my 029 for a month or two, if you're on the fence about it. ;)
[IMG]
Some people on drugs mutilate their bodies trying to dig out the "bugs that are crawling underneath their skin" I wonder if such a person showed...
My last fire was yesterday, even though it was in the low 50s outside. I’ll probably have a few more sporadically, using small splits that burn up...
Not typically, usually they're smaller than 12" from what I understand. The largest I've personally laid eyes on was maybe 8".
I'll have to see what kind of hose I can find. The I.D. of the rubber boot on the back of the filter is about 1.4" (35.5mm?) so it's an oddball....
"SHILLING IN THE NAME OF" "EFF YOU, YOU BETTER DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU!" :rofl: :lol: Yeah it's too bad. Most of these anti-establishment bands from...
For laughs I'd be open to trying this myself sometime, but there's no way I'd use rounds in a cribbed end. That's just asking for the splits to...
In my experience, the bark on ironwood runs in very distinct vertical lines, and peels/exfoliates a little bit. It's also a darker shade of...
I better fabricate a skid plate now... Where the exhaust comes out of the jug is prime real estate for a rock to stove it in :picard: