32/70 burning up chunks of hickory, sugar maple and ash.
Maybe 10-12" at the base and full of metal wire to boot. The trunks forked into a plethora of branches at about 5' off the ground as well. That...
Agreed, one is enough. :) With all the large straight-grained oaks in the world at your disposal, it doesn't make much sense to chase gnarly...
This really turned out to be a good learning experience. In recent months I’ve become a bit of a chain hoarder. With this disastrous chain storage...
Don't want to dice one up for old time's sake? ;)
Something weird happened today with the FHC server (I presume), and many threads/replies from last night through early afternoon today were lost....
Must've been cannibals eating the server.
What’s with this site? From my end it seems like I’m looking at an archived version of everything. Lots of data lost. PMs too. Anyone else notice...
[ATTACH]
That’s the consensus from the acronym agencies of government anyway. That aside, it does make decent firewood and many people burn it to no ill...
Cash burns into June then starts talking about the fall shoulder season in late July. :smoke:Real pretty landscape!
Bet your boots I already grabbed what little I could fit in between the white oak quarters. :whistle: Tomorrow will be a full load of sassy if...
I really hope this is still here tomorrow. My truck is loaded heavy with white oak right now, otherwise I would’ve gone to town on this stuff....
Went back for another load just now. 3 rounds of red oak up front then the rest of the load is all noodled quarters of white oak. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
32 outside and burning up more red oak chunk wood and splitter trash.
We’re back down into the high 30s here, so I’m burning red oak chunks again. Morning fires all week: [ATTACH]
All the invasive Norway maples are greening up quickly. Yellow forsythia everywhere, Japanese barberry and autumn olive are both leafing out. The...
Nice work. $80 for a load of rounds isn't bad either! You got to do the fun part while your customer has to do all the rest.
I'm winding down for the season after hitting it relatively hard for the last 6 months straight. I can't go shot for shot all year round with the...
Plenty more TP there if you feel like taking a ride up to Bristol ;) I really can't justify taking more TP right now. Actually that load I got a...