Yeah I Googled it not too long ago and read this. I just haven't heard anyone on here rave about it. That's why I only took this little bit. A...
I came prepared today. A few rounds of black birch bucked and loaded. Right around the corner I grabbed a few pre-cut lengths of camouflage tree...
:rofl: :lol: :whistle: :thumbs:
I have a (bad?) habit of Resurrecting old threads of mine if it’s the same species combination, similar theme, or the same spot but revisited. It...
Is FAD a thing? I might have it :whistle: My Vallorbe files came in. [ATTACH]
I feel like I’m reliving 2020 all over again grabbing these pre-cut log lengths of black birch off the side of the road. Since I’m “done”...
Same setup here, I run my saws at 40:1. I've been using the ratio rite since I was about 13 years old when I got my first 2 stroke. Dump the oil...
Sorry, not at all helpful but I'm curious to hear other's opinions on Husky saws in that CC class. [ATTACH]
I figured you'd recognize this spot. The BL trees and root ball is something of a landmark. It's not too often I catch a glimpse of a woodpecker....
I enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to scrounging, but it must also be nice to have a tree guy leave you log lengths right in your...
I'm calling it done for the season. I have no qualms about burning when low temps are in the mid 40s, but not when daytime highs are in the 60s....
I briefly spotted this handsome fella this morning. He moved right as I was taking the picture, then promptly took off. [ATTACH]
Looks almost like a fellerbuncher (bunchafellers) :whistle: Or a chain with rakers that are stupid low.
No damage and propped up off the ground for easier cutting :yes:
I've eaten tiny slivers of the peppers before, but no I don't snack on them. They have a fruity taste for about one second before turning into...
Heartwood only, heh? Might as well get the best of the best if you’re finally taking oak again :D
My 9 year old heard they were doing the NFL draft this week. He came up to me this morning really concerned. “I hope you don’t get drafted for the...
Was that sarcasm or sincere? Not that I'm going to open that can of worms; I'm just curious.
Steely Dan's got nothing on these guys in the upbeat music with dark lyrics category. [MEDIA]
Freeze warning overnight tonight so tomorrow morning I'll definitely be burning again. I'm seeing some lows in the 40s in the extended forecast so...