Looks like an amazing place to visit. I’ll add it to my bucket list with this activity: [ATTACH]
Sorry to tell you this gentlemen, but you both were beaten to it. Thanks for your interest anyway.
This saw was given to me for free back in September. Hours on it are extremely low, it was used once by my coworker who gave it to me, and maybe...
Boy oh boy is it getting deep in here :whistle: What's this about Texans fleeing the lone star state for Tennessee? I thought it was just Yankees...
That color scheme has me thinking Halloween. It must be Michael Myers :)
What about a root cellar type structure for storage?
If you're serious, I'm sure there would be some interest. Plenty of hoarders within a couple hours drive. Post a thread :)
I may have to do a very small 4 gallon boil (or just dump it out) A couple of my sap jugs are just starting to get cloudy :hair: I should move...
Nicholson "mill 2nd cut" files are a great option. Most machine shops I've ever worked in used Nicholson files as an industry standard. It does...
And when you ask 'em, "How much should we give?" They only answer, "More, more, more" https://youtu.be/ZWijx_AgPiA?si=VsLAr_vV7VSFUewc
I love arrangements like that. Neighbor needs tree work, you need firewood, everybody wins :yes:
TACF advanced hybrids have shown promising results, although they never achieved their original goal of breeding American with Asian trees, then...
Beautiful load of petrified black locust :thumbs:
It’s relatively warm here right now, right at freezing. I’ve heard that splitting it in a cold snap helps (low teens or single digits) but I...
No, it was the barkless rounds from last weekend. I have no idea how long the tree was dead for, but the logs on the ground were cut within the...
This is by far the absolute best splitting elm I’ve over gotten. I really hope whenever I can make it back there that I can grab the rest. [ATTACH]
Cleaned out the ash for the first time in weeks this morning. There was a solid thick layer of elm clinkers coating the fluffy stuff underneath...
I haven’t seen the film yet, unfortunately. My last contact with TACF in general was back in November when the CT chapter president came to my...
Same problem here; next week looks better though. Fingers crossed :salute:
I burn plenty of both quaking and bigtooth aspen. I won’t go out of my way to seek it out but if its convenient I’ll take it in modest amounts. I...