:drool::drool:
Looks like an older Englander 25-PUF.
I know what I'D do with it.......RACE!!! Elbows up, driver!!!!!:thumbs:
Huh......what???? OK, I'm missing something here.:confused:
The old sneaker adds a nice touch :p
Huh????? :loco: :crazy:
Hey jtakeman and Joey, it's National Fishing & Boating day!!!
Happy B-day Dex!!
That was my guess
Nice to see you Mike!! A little more relaxed now, since heating season is over.
Somebody looks thirsty. ;) Oh, and nice job on the steps bud!!
A LITTLE??????? :picard:
Well, adding to the other members with things checked off on the "to-do"list was the pressure washing of the rear deck......done, and a well...
Hey Geek, yes, the topic has been brought up. Englander has a nice one. TIMBER RIDGE PELLET GRILL/SMOKER As for the pellets, the regular...
Have a cookout to go to later today......the usual hamburgs, dogs, salads, etc, etc, and of course, some ice cold adult beverages....
I hate hot, humid weather, so.........A/C units installed √
x2 :mad:
Might be an indicator that the stove is much more dirty than previously......pellet stoves normally don't emit ANY smoke, no less black unless...
Hmmmmm.....no locks, or even a sign of a place for a lock on those shed doors.......hmmmmmm. Pigs might be flyin' your way ....soon!...
Here's a deal for Snowy......transportation to Oregon might be a bit steep though..... pellet stove