:eek:
Wow....an unexpected surprise this morning. Woke up to 64* and cloudy......nice cool temp compared to last 3 days. Windows open, A/C...
Been nasty hot & humid the past 3 days. 95* and a little less humid (60%) today, but still nasty. Supposed to stay like this for another week or...
Yeah, you might make it.....LOL :whistle:
:rofl: :lol: :heidi:
For all you Oinkers out there, just thought I'd let you know I received a 10% off coupon from TSC today.......good on ANYTHING, even clearance...
Rained HARD here for about 2 hours+.....lots of thunder boomers. Everything is soaked. :thumbs:
Just got a tornado warning here until 10PM tonight. Looks like Jay T is in the crosshairs as well. Thunder already started. :eek:
Well, just finished a food shopping run for the week. Needed some smoothies, so along with the LaBatts Blue Light, decided to try something new...
I agree with your thought that they wanted a Ferrari/Ford battle, but both those teams sandbagged throughout practice, while Corvette did not, and...
Glad the American built car beat the European stuff.
Hope everything comes out well, bud. Thinkin' of ya today.
Pretty sure it's the sound of coughing & hacking turbo's with less boost and more vehicle weight, after sandbagging their way through practices...
:whistle: Fairly certain the near-bulletproof 'Vettes will, but it's racin'....never know. Just hope the American contingent kicks all that...
Let us know how they are....I'd like to try the Elliot Ness sometime.
Agree. 40#+ would be the minimum I'd use to gauge how well it burns and any "issues" to show themselves.
Just remember all the ash we had with the grass/wood pellets, and cleaning the stove 2-3 times a week. :whistle:
Looks like a nice Father's Day present for myself' :whistle:
Temps here overnight will get to the mid-40's........bet some stoves will be running before morning. :whistle:
:drool::drool::drool::drool: