Countryside Magnum 3500P
Don't know what brand of exhaust he has there, but this is what my Dura-Vent Pro looked like: [ATTACH]
I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like an appliance adapter is being used to connect the exhaust to the stove.......unless that's a brand I've...
:rofl: :lol:
I never did either.
You should get the OAK hooked up immediately before burning season. Otherwise, you're using already heated air to feed the fire and send it up...
The typical pellet burner uses up between 3-4 tons, depending on severity of winter, how well the house is insulated, and what temp you like to...
:eek:
I had just replaced the "brick" back panel with a new one (summertime), and painted it to look somewhat real. That was the 1st fire after I did it.
Yep, had that stove. Very solid heater that will burn anything. Keep all the gaskets in good shape, keep it clean, and provide lots of fresh...
Yes
Just saw this on YouTube: MONSTER ENGINE That Shakes The Ground When It Runs & Has More Torque Than a Room Full Of Women!!! - Muscle Cars Zone!
Happy B-Day CleanFire !
Hope for a speedy recovery Smokey.
Anytime bud. Feel better......I'll have a few more smoothies for ya today. :drunk:
OK, I lied....I'm on #4 :drunk:
I'm home......smoothie time!!!! or 2 or 3........:cheers:
:faint:
Well, made the call to get the final propane price for winter '16-'17.....once again, price has gone down. Not a lot, but still lower. Locked in...
Us Mac users have it easy. Just connect camera to USB port & turn it on, "Photos" app on computer automatically opens. Upload pic to Photos, and...