You got that right. It might as well be new, but I let Enterprise take the big depreciation hit. Only way to go any more, IMO. Yeah, all the...
Nice Jay!!! Congrats on the new vehicle. I'm guessing that Joey is getting the Fusion?
Thanks Bud. :handshake: I sat on my deck after I brought it home, had 2-3 smoothies:cheers: and couldn't believe it was really mine. Didn't...
Well, guess I have to spill the beans.....didn't want to take away from Jay's new beauty, but figured with all the talk about cars, what the heck....
"...you know you're big time when you got yer own dipstick....." [MEDIA]
The "dealer only" on the Suby CVT is true....there isn't even a dipstick or sightglass to check the level. But they're MUCH better than the...
LOVE Sake, especially while dining at the local Japanese Steakhouse. :drool::drool: Makes me warm all over on a cold winter night.
:rofl: :lol:
I agree
X2
What was wrong with the old ones??
Congratulations artc !! And don't think that because they're in mid-30's that it's the last one.....my younger daughter was born when I was 41,...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....FRIED DOUGH......MMMMMMMMMMMM :drool::drool::drool:
Jay, why did you want to know if you can borrow this stuff??? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hot & really muggy all day, and thunder boomers all evening. Got a little rain, but I see much more coming on the radar. Looks like repeats of...
Congrats Doggy!!
UNLIKE :mad: