OMG!! It's missing!!!!
Actually, if it was a year old, that's not bad for one w/ the DuraMax diesel......good engine, big $$$ when new.
Yup, dog. Now you know why it was so cheap.
X2 Larry! Keep it going!
Nice!! AND my Fav color too!!
I know the place....we pick up wholesale cars from there......nice guys.
Yup, same thing here (I should mention that I go to this dealer often for work, so he knew me).....threw me the "key" and said "go have fun".
:eek:
Joey to the rescue!!! First he has to show the "ol man" how to catch the big 'uns, now how to use the car. :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Mequiar's makes good stuff too. If i didn't get a sale "deal" on the Griot's, it would have been the Mequiars. Speed Shine®...
Ditto. WAY over priced for a Jeep
Being that we're at the end of the '16 model year, dealers are willing to go much lower. Didn't bother me a bit.
The Caddy back-up camera system shows the lines where the edge of the car will be going, AND they turn & curve when you turn the steering wheel to...
Thanks!! But you have a good point. I'd only use it it if I was desperate and found a spot I wasn't sure I could fit it in.....the sensors on...
Unfortunately, having to move all kinds of vehicles in the winter, I found out the hard way about Ford/Lincoln's "hidden" traction switch, and Jay...
KIND OF ??? :faint: 7:30 is early for this guy on weekends......
Just did the Griot's Garage quick Detailer on the new ride.....Nice!
Only Jeep that I'll admit to thinking of looking at would have been the Grand Cherokee....I drive some of the newer ones at work and I hate to...
Thanks, but no pellets in this ride....that would be what the Trailblazer is for (if I ever burn pellets again). Yep, she's plenty fast, but the...
Always a good thing instead of :heidi: